Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1987 GLHS Centurion II Wheels, Brochure, Stock Air Cleaner Box & Hoses, Sunroof Bag

Username: Coputeryoda2600
Full Name: Michael Sanford
Price: RIMS: $200.00 Plus Shipping OBO - Please email me about other stuff if interested.

Description: I have 4 Centurion II rims from 277 a 1987 GLHS also have a brochure, stock air cleaner with hoses, sunroof bag, window sticker two California Plates saying "MY GLHS" Digital display (from LE BARON was going to convert to digital dash), Cruise Control unit (again was going to convert my GLHS) I also have a common Chilton Service manual, marker lights and a hood grill I was just cleaning out the garage and would like to see if someone wanted these items before I just get rid of them. The best way to get a hold of me is via Email.

Let me know if you are interested in any item/s I'll email pics

-end-

Attachments

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Re: 1987 GLHS Centurion II Wheels, Brochure, Stock Air Cleaner Box & Hoses, Sunroof B

Please post prices for all items shown. Forum rules. I know your new, so don't feel bad lol, but its in the rules I am afraid.

Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: 1987 GLHS Centurion II Wheels, Brochure, Stock Air Cleaner Box & Hoses, Sunroof B

Prices: Brochure: $15.00
Sunroof Bag: $10.00
Air Box: $10.00
Display: $0.00 (Just Shipping)
Cruise Switch: $0.00 (Just Shipping)
Plate: $10.00
Windows Sticker and Dealer Book: $10.00
Misc Parts: $0.00 (Just Shipping)
Manual: $0.00 (Just Shipping)

I can bundle to save on shipping.

I just want to get these items to those that can use them not looking to make a ton. Ive had these for 12 years hoping to get another GLHS.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

PEOPLE: I just found the full graphic set for a 87 GLHS, from Positive Impressions these are from front to rear all graphics, with some original graphics in the mix. If interested I'm asking $50.00, I know PI sells these for over $100.00 plus what the originals cost me. These are to go to first responder.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts

Prices: Brochure: $15.00
Sunroof Bag: $10.00
Air Box: $10.00
Display: $0.00 (Just Shipping)
Cruise Switch: $0.00 (Just Shipping)
Plate: $10.00
Windows Sticker and Dealer Book: $10.00
Misc Parts: $0.00 (Just Shipping)
Manual: $0.00 (Just Shipping)

I can bundle to save on shipping.

Ok - UNCLE - I'll take all of them - paypal...

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts

did the wheels sell? would like a spot in line for them if they didn't

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Please is I've contacted you back and I told you the items you wanted are your. I'm in San Diego 91941 ZIP. I can start shipping the items out Monday. If you don;t get a confirmation on shipment by Wednesday please email me [email protected]

Thank you all for your posts..

Note Wheels and Cruise Mech are pending response back to me by the inquirers.

·
Banned
7,664 Posts

I'll be happy to take the digital display as well as the cruise control hardware. You are shipping to 30062. Please just let me know the total cost for me to PayPal you.

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts

paypal sent on the wheels, thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts