Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1987 Shelby CSX - $2500

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  stone2187 
#1 ·
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Shelby CSX for sale, in British Columbia - Coast.

Mileage: 253,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $2500

llness and moving force the sale of my 1987 Shelby CSX #323, Car is located in Burleson Tx USA not BC (No choice for USA) Rust free Texas car 2.2 JE forged pistons, coated bearings, ported head, ported one piece intake, adjustable cam gear, +20 injectors, acufab adjustable regulator, 50 trim turbo with 3" swingvalve and 3" exhaust, Poly front motor mount, Large Front mount intercooler, many other things done to the motor, Hughes built 413 automatic, alto clutches, manual valve body, 1.22 transfer gears, smaller diameter high stall converter, shifts nice and crisp, B&M Megashifter, KONI shocks and struts, MP lowering springs, 2.25 turn steering rack, 1 1/4 swaybar from a 1991 Daytona R/T, 11.75 front brakes from the same R/T. New aluminum control arms. Rear shock towers tied together, I know I'm forgetting ALOT of stuff that has been done to the car. See my album for more pictures.
Recent repaint of the Black portion is a 8/10.
Car will not rev over 3500 rpm and is running rich, I do not have the time to do any more trouble shooting. Might be a easy fix I don't know. If I was going to keep it I would go megasquirt. I do have a 88 csx wiring harness and computer that would probably fix the problem also. 253k miles but everything that that would matter on has been changed or swapped out.

$2500 for car with no gauges.
$2700 for car with Autometer air/fuel and boost gauge.
$3500 for car, gauges and everything else turbo dodge I own.
LOTS of stuff.

Call William eight one 7-eight 74-five 034
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.