Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1987 Shelby CSX for sale, in British Columbia - Okanagan.

Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $3700

1987 Shelby CSX #323, Car is located in Burleson Tx USA not BC (No choice for USA) Rust free Texas car 2.2 JE forged pistons, coated bearings, ported head, ported one piece intake, adjustable cam gear, 72 lb injectors, acufab adjustable regulator, 3 bar map, custom tune, Ostrich2 chip emulator, 50 trim turbo with 3" swingvalve and 3" exhaust, Poly front motor mount, Large Front mount intercooler, many other things done to the motor,Hughes built 413 automatic, alto clutches, manual valve body, 1.22 transfer gears, smaller diameter high stall converter, shifts nice and crisp even at light throttle, B&M megashifter, KONI shocks and struts, MP lowering springs,Newish 2.25 turn steering rack, 1 1/4 swaybar from a 1991 Daytona R/T, 11.75 front brakes from the same R/T. New aluminum control arms. Rear shock towers tied together, AutoMeter air fuel gauge, This car has put down 349 hp on the dyno with race gas and 28 psi. I know I'm forgetting ALOT of stuff that has been done to the car. See my album for more pictures. I would have edited my previous ad but I didn't see a edit button Call William eight one 7-eight 74-five 034
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice race car, it might be helpful if you mention the miles on the car, the options and general condition of the car. A few pics that show the car would be helpful.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As it says in the ad more pics are in my album, click my user name then album. The car isn't just a race car, at 16 lbs of boost it's a really fun little cruiser. Miles? Who cares? Everything that matters with that has been changed already. The rest? Call me I'm more than happy to talk about the car with anyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts