Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Dodge Daytona Shelby 1987
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and I am looking for a replacement transmission oil fill rubber plug. I live in Canada but am unable to locate.
Can anuone help?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought one from Turbo Dodge Parts. He did not advertise it, but I emailed Stephen and he sold me one.

Thank you very much, I will check them up :)

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much again.
with your help and the OEM part number (which have been key thanks to you) I managed to locate an acquired the plug. The dodge dealers in Canada do not have any reference of any model vehicle older than 10 years for the OEM parts even if they have them in stock and can only locate the parts with the OEM part number.
This has been my experience after a long search and finally to find out that with the OEM part number the dealer next-door to me I had the part in inventory.
My question now is where can I find the OEM part number for several parts of a dodge Daytona 1987, I am looking particularly for the front and rear disc brake calipers but would love to have access, or to acquire a reference to the other components and their OEM parts number.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Download the pdf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Download the pdf
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!! that is great news to me I greatly appreciate yopur quick reply :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts