Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I can't get ahold of the guy that was supposedly going to buy it the last time I posted it up so its back up for sale. I've got another car lined up so I'm needing to sell it asap. I just bought it back on 1-2-08. Its been an absolute blast to drive. It is in terrific shape. The paint still looks new. It has a few dings but for being 21 years old its in great shape. The interior is in amazing condition. All the pieces are there, everything works, and theres no rips, tears, stains, etc. The radio/cd player also works!! It currently has 123k miles on it and drives like a dream. The car is mechanically sound. It has a brand new starter on it and new plugs. It needs nothing. About the only thing thats wrong is that the horn doesn't work, the dome light doesn't always turn on when you open the drivers door (turns on for the other doors), and the temp gauge on the ceiling reads either correctly or the upper 100's, lol. But its been a terrific car and I wish I could have both but I don't have the funds nor the space. I hope this goes to a good home that will take care of it. I am the 4th owner but the older gentleman that I bought it from bought it off his father 2 years prior. His father has owned it since 1990 I believe. It been very well taken care of and it even has a notepad with all the records on it from every oil change, to tire rotation, to general matinenance. Its crazy how meticulous they were but I'm glad they were. This is one of the nicest SL's left so be the next one to own it. I'm asking $4k cause I believe its worth that compared to the others I've seen.. If you are interested I also have a brand new s60 that I bought to put on it. I will sell that with the car for an additional $450 or seperately for $550. Here are a few pics. I will get some more once the weather clears up. Let me know if you have any questions. Either PM me or email me at [email protected]. P.S. I have the centercaps as well. Just keep them off so they don't get stolen.

Jeremy

After I got the windows tinted

·
Premium Member
10,120 Posts
How much....??? pics of engine???

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
He says he's asking $4000.
Nice car. I wish I could get it. I've always wanted an SL.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
where you at in Kansas I am interested to come and see the car!

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
I am also in Overland Park. Pm me your address if you wouldn't mind

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sure wish you didn't live 1800 miles away, but then again, I'm kind of glad, since I have nowhere to keep it. I already rent a garage for my 89 CSX. That is a beautiful Lancer though.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Sure wish you didn't live 1800 miles away, but then again, I'm kind of glad, since I have nowhere to keep it. I already rent a garage for my 89 CSX. That is a beautiful Lancer though.
+1. I'm in St. Louis and have been VERY tempted. But I have 6 TD's including an SL and TC. On top of this deal, I just got a call from a friend that has a choice TC for sale for a bargain price.

Do I breakdown and buy your SL 250 miles away, or the TC 15 miles away, or neither and keep my wife happy?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Do I breakdown and buy your SL 250 miles away, or the TC 15 miles away, or neither and keep my wife happy?
Unfortunately, you know the answer.:D I was told "no" myself last week, but then I do have more cars than my Wife.
I wish I could buy it too. Very nice car.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts