Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 1987 Shelby #606 AZ. car for sale? Carroll Shelby signed manuals and he also signed orig. window sticker. needs some work. Brand new factory built 1988 TII. Winner of shows. I had a mishap while breaking in new motor. Needs some front end re-doing. I have all the orig. Shelby Lancer parts for it except fender and core support. Only has 300miles on motor. New tires. Brakes are good. All stock glass. Car is like new otherwise. Leather and Auto. Missing Pioneer. Steering wheel is perfect, leather is perfect, clean. Stock basically. I have the numbers matching orig. block also that will go with it. Needs one center cap. Lost one.

I have a motor pic, that is all. I can get pics by the end of next week if needed.

I know the car is worth approx. $6500 in good cond. I need at least $3500.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I'll take some pics.

Rodney
[email protected]

I have an 1987 Shelby #606 AZ. car for sale? Carroll Shelby signed manuals and he also signed orig. window sticker. needs some work. Brand new factory built 1988 TII. Winner of shows. I had a mishap while breaking in new motor. Needs some front end re-doing. I have all the orig. Shelby Lancer parts for it except fender and core support. Only has 300miles on motor. New tires. Brakes are good. All stock glass. Car is like new otherwise. Leather and Auto. Missing Pioneer. Steering wheel is perfect, leather is perfect, clean. Stock basically. I have the numbers matching orig. block also that will go with it. Needs one center cap. Lost one.

I have a motor pic, that is all. I can get pics by the end of next week if needed.

I know the car is worth approx. $6500 in good cond. I need at least $3500.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hey i could use some pics too please....:)

[email protected]

thanks....
Dude, I bought Lancer604 about 6 weeks ago up in Seattle. Then I saw you post looking for it from Spokane. Now Lancer 606 is for sale in AZ! If your really interested I can try to go to Phoenix and look at it for you.:)

Later, Mike

PS. Your Bro is pretty cool;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well i would just like to have a look at it if your down that area HELL YA i want you to send some pics or something....just been on the hunt for a nice SL we will see what happens i guess...maybe he will send some pics....

P.S. the pope is too smart for his own good....:cool:

·
Registered
728 Posts
OK, sorry it took so long to get back to you, you want me to contact the guy? I can run down to Phoenix this Thursday and get some pics. LMK

Mike

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ok I pm'd him, I'll wait to hear back.

Mike

·
Registered
728 Posts
OK, no joy on the Phoenix trip, could't get ahold of the guy.

Later, Mike

·
Registered
728 Posts
Talked to John tonight about this Lancer, has 67K miles on it always garaged, runs and drives right now. Just missed him when I went to PHX. Tuesday.

·
Registered
728 Posts
i just seen the $3500....well thats too much for me right now...... :-( its missing its front end and still that much.....huh...
Did you get my E-mail? He sounded negotiable when I talked to him.:)
Give him a call. :thumb: He took three days to get back to me after I left a message...FYI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts