Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of the left side mirror as well as the inside door lock bezel for the driver side.
I also would like to change the dashboard cluster, mine does not count the driven mileage and the speedometer works on and off.
I also wonder if anyone would have the plastic trims for the trunk (interior).

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I am in need of the left side mirror as well as the inside door lock bezel for the driver side.
I also would like to change the dashboard cluster, mine does not count the driven mileage and the speedometer works on and off.
I also wonder if anyone would have the plastic trims for the trunk (interior).
I have a speedometer cluster and the handle/door lock bezel.$65 shipped. I have alot of interior panels but need to know what you actually need.It would probably be kind of pricy to ship the panels if they are the side ones.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Hey Ernie, do you have any tan door panels? We are also looking for a good tan column if we can find one. '85-'86 of course.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Do you need mirrors for a T-top 88 or solid roof. I have 6-8 t-top power mirrors, all in good shape. I see you are in NY. What part? I am in northwest New Jersey, near NY, PA border. I have a shed full of daytona parts I am liquidating because I sold my last Daytona 2 years ago.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have some very nice tan door panels. 2 tone tan and brown ill get you some pics. send your # and ill send them today fro my phone. from an 84 or 85. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts