Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1988 Dodge Daytona for sale, in USA - Iowa.

Mileage: 150000?? miles
Engine Size: 2.5 turbo II

Asking price is $$1800

I originally bought this car for a clean daily driver. but due to a wife getting laid off and another child due in may some of the toys must go. I know I will forget information so this is everything I can think of at the moment about the car.

Very,very little rust on the car underneath, really solid all the way around. clean grey cloth interior missing a few minor pieces here and there that would be easily acquired on a site like this. window louvers, brand new tires, new brakes, tight suspension and steering.

It had a 2.2 and that was pulled for a 2.5 with no balance shafts. newer rebuilt turbo, clutch is decent and pulls really good for a stock setup. I have a granger running about 9 psi.

the bad about the car. and this is all minor stuff. It needs air filter, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, rear shocks and like I said its missing a few interior pieces. the worst part about the car is the dent on the passenger fender smaller than a baseball.

I am asking $2200 on local craigslist. for a fellow TDer I will say $2000 obo. I am located in Dubuque Iowa. the best way to contact me is on this site or feel free to call me at 563-663-2379. Pictures can be seen at http://dubuque.craigslist.org/cto/2271682998.html

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
From the pic the car looks pretty nice. If possilbe, can you plase include more exterior pics plus pics of the interior and engine.

Thanks,
Speedracer

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a few interested people and no takers. I never got around to the pictures... sorry. car is still available and I am dropping the price to $1800. I will drive it to work tomorrow and get some pictures there. I need this thing gone!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks buddy!! I locked the keys in it the other day and never got the pictures. now with the rain, they wouldn't turn out very good! I did get into the car and if the weather is cooperating I can get some tomorrow.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the car is still available. I dont know why it might say marked as sold. I just noticed it. anyone know if this is something I can change? I need this thing GONE! baby due in less than 1 month!! make me an offer if you think I am priced to high!! Thanks everyone!!! remember I DROPPED THE PRICE TO $1800!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just clicked on the craigslist link and it states that you have changed the stuff you list in your original post. Is this correct? Is this safe to drive to St. Louis? What interior pieces is it missing? Do all the power options function as they should?

Thanks,
Speedracer

·
Registered
209 Posts
He recently did a tune up to it. I have driven the car a few times and I see him drive it by a few times a week on his way to/from work (he lives near me). It seems like a very solid. But with any used car no promises can be made. In my opinion I could see that car making many long trips. If I had the room honestly I would buy it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Like IRIDENEONS said, I did a tune up a few weeks ago. there are some things listed on craigslist that are not listed on here, like the catch can, dsm bov, etc. I cant remember everything at the moment. the interior pieces missing is the rear panel in the trunk, carpet around the center council, visor clips and I think thats all. has a headliner in good shape, carpet is better than average, I think the car would make it, I have not drove it on a trip that far yet though. feel free to call me at 563-663-2379 with any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What brand bra is on your car. Looks like it fits well. Been looking for one for my 90 Shelby. Thanks and good luck on selling a nice looking car!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry! i havnt checked in a week or so. I still have the car, I had someone very interested and they were going to trade me a 05 cavilier but it didnt work out. the bra on it is a le bra brand and it fits very well. What would you like me to take pictures of? I would be glad to send whatever you need.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.