Status
Not open for further replies.

1988 Dodge Daytona Z - $$925.00

Tags
2.2 daytona z
10K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  Canty13 
#1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1988 Shelby Z for sale, in USA - Virginia.

Mileage: 87k miles
Engine Size: 2.2

Asking price is $$925.00
Clear title

Picked this up on CL a few weeks back. Purchased from 2nd owner who owned it since 91.

Story he told me:
He purchased it in 91 from original owner. He hit a deer on passenger fender in 94. minor damage, but the repair shop did an excellent job. Drove it for a few more years then in 96 he had a fuel rail leak. He tried to fix, but he said life got in the way, built a house on the property and the car sat until I got it. He says it had new struts, shocks, rotors, pads, etc done before he parked it. This car hasn't moved from the same spot for 19 years.

What I've done:
Removed his 6.5 crabs tires and stuck my mint condition 16" pumpers and new tires on it to tow it home. Brakes are froze up, had to remove back pads. Once off tow dolly and tapped the brakes, the fronts froze up. Had to remove front pads for it to roll.

What is coming:
Oil in cylinders and compression test. I don't feel comfortable adding gas to the tank at this point to get it to fire.

This Shelby Z is for sure an all original car, nothing modified. Let the pics speak for themselves.

Price = $925.00 as is

Please don't post here asking "if I part it then I want this and that". If it doesn't sell in a few months, then I will part it.

15" crabs and dry rotted tires that hold air come with it. My 16" pumpers stay with me unless you offer up another $350.00

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: METZ
#31 ·
Its still in the same condition as I bought it, not running. The new owner will get a new turbo G-body gas tank, fuel hanger assembly and new pump along with a new gas tank grommet and new roll over valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.