Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1988 Dodge Shelby CSX-T #739 - $2250

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Aspenr/t 
#1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1988 Dodge Shelby CSX-T #739 for sale, in USA - Michigan.

Mileage: 177,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2L Turbo

Asking price is $2000

1988 Shelby CSX-T. #739 of about 750 produced. Turbocharged. Intercooler added but not yet plumbed. New shocks, struts, axles, jackshaft, and front wheel bearing/hub assemblies. Wife says enough tinkering so it has to go. A little more TLC and this car will be perfect. Currently my daily driver. Rust free Montana car. Originally sold by Shelby Automobiles to Thrifty Rent a Car. Very quick and gets 27mpg with my driving conditions. Interior in very good shape. Body has a few dings but is in overall good shape. Good tires. Great commuter car. Won‘t last long. White/Silver in color. All Shelby specific items are intact and in good shape. Price does NOT include a full set of Shelby CSX-T LeMans wheels, but they are available for an additional $250, making the price an even $2500. More photos available at http://ecoreeftechnologies.com/PhotoAlbums/Shelbys

Final offer for this car. If it doesn't sell, I will drive it till it drops and part it out or donate it to charity.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
I will throw in the parts I have to make this car a T2. Extra intake to drill and tap for the Charge Air Temp. sensor, the CAT sensor, and a 1988 Shelby Daytona 5 speed intercooled SMEC module. Pretty much plug and play that way. Just finish IC pipes under the hood, add the CAT, and plug in the module and you would have a T2 Shelby CSX-T. 2 grand as is ans $2250 with the LeMans wheels. This is a stel of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.