Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD FREE OF B.S. I have a PM box, and Email address for this... THANXXX!

:eek:
I must be nutz, but here we go!!
:drinking:

CSX-T #344
263,732 original miles
engine, and trans out...
Have intercooler, and hoses (FOR CONVERSION)
ALSO HAVE O-Ringed FM Enforcer II Block (FRESH MACHINING)... Needs Pistons... .30 over... (engine mostly complete just needs pistons)
The car itself has some stuff done... New brakes all the way around, rear park shoes as well...aftermarket wheels, and tires... new KYB shocks, and struts, both front axles (reman)... Completely custom 2.5" exhaust with stainless tip... no cat, and no muffler just a resonator, but it still sounds good... not much louder than stock! Still have original exhaust as well stainless, and doesn't rust out like most) Stock 2.2L T1, A520 trans, (new clutch), Aftermarket Kenwood CD, OPTIMA Red-top Dry Cell battery, High CFM flexalite electric fan upgrade, NEW radiator, tinted windows, Autometer Phantom boost guage, Have Original wheels in the garage missing centercaps I may have one or 2 original caps, but I can't remember), Also has original rear deck emblem, steering wheel (painted anodized red), dash plaque, floor mats (fronts are showing wear, and drivers side is in very poor condition), have original Valve cover but one rear hole broken off right rear corner... Could be repaired though easily with someone who knows how to tig weld, I don't have the time. Front grill has been repaired, and painted so it's 100%, although from driving 2 years regularly is has redeveloped minor cracks abouve headlites, but not all the way through, Aftermarket Headlight Crystal Halogen upgrade, Interior looks great with 2 minor cigarette holes one in pass seat, and the other in rear seat bottom (almost unnoticeable really). I was thinking of selling her, and have decided to try, but I'm not pressed to unload her... She's not Perfect, but NO rust except in trunk area where spare tire goes, and wouldn't take much to upgrade, or put completely stock, and original... This car has NOT been CUT in any way... The flooreboards are solid as a rock! She's been my love for quite some time, never got to the status of my old SC (R.I.P. wherever she may be), and I just see her sitting in the shop all alone... I think it's time to give her a new home... She has been indoors for approx 6-8 months... Ran well till the day I tore her down (cracked head, but still ran... only smoked when idling awhile) A/C worked great till the compressor clutch gave up on me last summer, but everything still here, and in car... nothing has been removed... She NEVER let me down, and everything under the hood is original from this car... NEVER been appart this far EVER in her life... I know the original owner... I am the 4th owner... I bought her from friend who owned her since new, sold her, and bought her back 2 times before selling her to me... lol... Don't wanna let this one go, but then again I do, and could seriously use the duckets...

SHE HAS BEEN EXTREMELY WELL TAKEN CARE OF!!!!

I am a mechanic, NEVER do things half ass ( I take great pride in what I do for a living!!)... hence the reason she is sitting without just slapping a head on her, and driving her again.. That's really all she needs, but I dropped the motor to freshen up, and upgrade... 250K mile, and she still has the crosshatches in the cylinders!!!! Turbo has NO play, and is also original! Trans has never been appart, and again ORIGINAL! replaced the shift selector assembly on top when shaft broke, but THAT'S IT!

I live in southern maryland... 30 minutes SOUTH of DC...

I have MANY MANY more pics of the car, parts, and closeups too, I can take pics of specifics also, and email them so just ask what you need to see...

If you are interested feel free to email me or reply by PM...

[email protected]

NOW for the sticker shock...

$4500

OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER!!!

I have had people interested, but just havn't followed up n them yet... I am not really in a hurry, but I figured since I was here I would list it up...

If I find other parts, or remember any other details I will list them when I think of them...lol...:drinking:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SOMEONE PLEASE MOVE THIS! I ACCIDENTALLY PUT IT IN PARTS!!! DOH!!!!!:rolleyes::bang head

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SERIOUS PRICE DROP! GOT SOME ISSUES GOIN' ON, AND NEED THE CASH!!! DON'T WANNA DO THINGS THIS WAY, BUT I'LL GET MINE ON THE FLIPSIDE I HOPE!!!!

KEEP IN MIND I HAVE ALLOT OF NEW PARTS TIED UP IN THIS CAR TOO! I don't Half ass anything...

$3,800.00 I will actually throw in EVERY TURBO DODGE PART I HAVE which is allot of misc stuff I have laying around the garage... Too much to list, but if you are in the area and wanna make a trip some is @ my house, and some is @ my shop...

THIS IS TRUELY A STEAL FOR ANYONE WHO DEALS IN FWD TURBO DODGES!!!

HIT ME UP HERE VIA PM, Email: [email protected] or on my cell @ 410-474-2229 or leave a message @ my house 410-257-6676, or you can even call my shop during the week... 410-286-9855, or 301-855-3700

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL! YOU COULD MAKE SOME MONEY BACK JUST SELLING THE PARTS I HAVE LYING AROUND!

·
Registered
742 Posts
cracked head, but still ran... only smoked when idling awhile

Thats a bad turbo seal friend....but does little to drop the value of that nice car!!:thumb:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cracked head, but still ran... only smoked when idling awhile

Thats a bad turbo seal friend....but does little to drop the value of that nice car!!:thumb:
Nope cracked head... Although I havn't had it checked it has deposits, and It may just be minor due to the fact that it didn't smoke till it got to temp... Wasn't the gasket, and it was definitely using coolant... even with 260+K miles it used a half quart of oil between changes every 3K...

Thanks for the props though, and the car with all the parts I have is WELL worth the price... I have no desire to finish it if I do It would probably not get sold...LOL! That is why I must sell it appart... I know ME, and I can't put it back together... It must go appart so I don't talk myself back into it... It is a hard decision as it is, but I NEEEED tHE DUCKETS! LOL...:drinking:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DON'T MAKE ME EBAY :bash: THIS IS THE STEAL @ THIS PRICE!!!! LETZ GO!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Honestly, I never thought twice about those cars in the past. They just weren't my cup of tea or whatever, but the more I see your pics, the more I wish you were closer to me because I would snap that thing up in a minute now if you were within a state or two of me...

There's a tough "rally car" type of feel or something to that interior that I really dig especially.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly, I never thought twice about those cars in the past. They just weren't my cup of tea or whatever, but the more I see your pics, the more I wish you were closer to me because I would snap that thing up in a minute now if you were within a state or two of me...

There's a tough "rally car" type of feel or something to that interior that I really dig especially.
THEY DO HANDLE NICELY! This car is tight as a button too... Especially with NEW KYB SHOCKS AND STRUTS... Realy NICE!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes,this car does handle nicely,and always ran great..... maybe you should sell it back to me........:)
LMAO!!! HEY MAN!!!??? I told BRIAN to give me your number... I was contemplating this sale for some time, but he never got back to me with it... Didn't know how to get ahold of your... LMK if you wanna stop by... I am off this week... If you are interested we may be able to cut a deal... @ least it won't go to KY never to be heard from again!!! LOL... H 410-257-6676 CELL 410-474-2229... I am off this week maternity leave...LOL... If you are seriously interested... I got ALLLLOT of parts that need to go too... LMK bro!:drinking:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey,Man!!! I will give you a call this evening, am interested in having the
Shelby back for yet another time, always did love that car, it's sooooo
much fun to drive!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
your one county over from me :eek: (st marys here)

sending a pm
PM'd BRO...

SOUTHERN MARYLAND AUTOMOTIVE, AND INSANE EXHAUST FABRICATION

7608 Investment ct.

off of SKINNER'S TURN in Owings...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Price Drop!!!!

You Drop It I'll Review The Offer!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts