Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my 1988 Shelby Dodge CSX-T number #138. I have done a complete restore on this car within the last year and have it looking and running excellent. I can give you background on this car for the last 10+ years as I'm good friends with the previous owner and he's friends with the owner before that.

It has a new basecoat/clearcoat paintjob, all trim has been repainted it's original color.

I installed a new set of decals from Positive Impressions

Car does not come with the wheels shown, I have the original wheels for it which are in great condition and the tires on those wheels have about 35% tread left

Car has a couple small cracks in the windshield and needs to be replaced eventually. I have a new set of windshiled molding that will come with the car, so that save about $100 when the windshield is replaced.

No rust and has new carpet installed.

194K orignial miles and runs like it has less then half that. The motor was rebuilt though Chrysler around 100k miles and runs very smooth. I would drive this car anywhere. Clutch works fantastic and shows no sign of slipping. It was replaced my a Chrysler mechanic a few years ago and probably only has 2k miles on it. I am only selling this car because I need money for home renovations and I can't sell my SRT-6 Crossfire :D

I know how rare it is and how much it's worth and I'm giving it away at $2500 obo, no trades please.

If interested PM me or email me (Andrew) at [email protected]

The car is located in Smithfield Virginia (Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach)

Here are some pictures I took today and a short video walkaround.

· Banned
313 Posts
Very nice CSX-T!

I just had some paint repair done on mine (#162) which included the spoiler.

Since you have access to the history of this car, did it, or does it have the correct light blue double pinstrip around the edge of the rear spoiler? The one I had was the old style with clear tape over the blue stripes.

Thanks, good luck with your sale.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice CSX-T!

I just had some paint repair done on mine (#162) which included the spoiler.

Since you have access to the history of this car, did it, or does it have the correct light blue double pinstrip around the edge of the rear spoiler? The one I had was the old style with clear tape over the blue stripes.

Thanks, good luck with your sale.
I believe it has a double light blue stripe around the spoiler, but the kit i got did not come with that piece.

· Registered
388 Posts
Would you be willing to leave the plates on it so I could drive it back to Ma? rather than Towing it $$$

· Premium Member
10,119 Posts
wow, should pay you the $2,500 to do that work to my car and you'd save the money on buying it first :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.