Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its red with the usual clearcoat issues on the hood and top. No rust very solid body and very straight. Car has 190k so it needs front suspension work and new shocks all around. Engine runs good boosts good on the gauge but it doesnt hit like a good T2 should. Not sure what the issue is. The clutch is good, the tranny acts a little notchy when its cold and the shift linkage is a little sticky going into 5th. Just needs the tranny fluid replaced and lube the shifter. I have used it for a daily driver and never had any issues. Interior is cloth and in very nice condition. No rips or tears. Carpets a little dirty but seats are nice. The power seat works good and the lumbar part works good also. Headliners just sagging a little in the back. It does have a deal in the back package tray for hooking up 2 headphones. Not sure how rare that is. Theres little things like the power antenna doesnt go up or down. I just leave it up. Sometimes the heater puts out cold air when it should be hot. Really could be a nice car just dont have the time or energy to fix it right. I have done a few TDs and this could be nice. You can drive this just about anywhere its very dependable. Not sure how to load pics so shoot me an email and I will be glad to send them. PM me for a phone # and I can tell you more about this car. Iam asking 1200.00 obo. Car is located in Olympia Wa. For another 500.00 I will throw in a 1989 caravan turbo w 5speed runs good has overheating problems and maybe blown headgasket. All cylinders show 125psi. Has 108k on it and very straight and no rust. email is [email protected] Thanks for looking............Matthew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.