Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1989 Chrysler Voyager - $2500

Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Chrysler Voyager for sale, in USA - Oregon.

Asking price is $2500

All pictures here: VAN by kahna031 | Photobucket

Selling my 89 Voyager with factory manual transmission! I was working on this van with my future father in law, he passes away about a year ago and I haven't had time to finish working on it, and I don't see my self having any time in the near future. The car runs and drives, but could use some work to make it a reliable runner.
The van is an original turbo, but it had a bad motor. I purchased a motor off another member here and put it in the van. The guy said he had some work done to the motor but lost the receipt for the work done. This is what he said he had done to the motor.

Engine. 2.5 common block bored 40 over. Blueprinted and balanced by Schnell Automotive and racing in portland oregon. Balance shafts removed. Non-forged pistons. Shotpeened and magnafluxed rods. Head is polished intake and exhaust ports. TBI cam. Stock t3 turbo. Includes a T4 .60a/r oil cooled turbo that bolts up to the standard exhaust housing. attached to a Top mounted Intercooler with a Greddy Type S blowoff valve. Stainless oil and water feed lines for the turbo.
The motor seems solid to me have never had any problems with leaks.

I also have a bunch of extra stuff I am going to include with the sale of the van. Some of the stuff includes extra intercooler and piping, extra gauges, digital dash, larger turbo, new differential and more.
The van also has new 4 new tires on it. I have driven it a few times to Portland from my house which is about 80 miles one way. As i mentioned it would need a little work to get it into reliable running condition.
The interior could use a little work and it has a musty smell to it from not being driven regularly.

Ask me a question here or PM me if you have any questions. I work 2 jobs but i will respond as soon as i can.

Attachments

·
CoupleOvans
1,684 Posts
Any trade interest?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1989 Chrysler Voyager - $2500

I was gonna hold off before I purchased another project car. But the right 60s early 70 project muscle car might peak my interest in a trade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts