Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1989 Chrysler Voyager - $5,500 obo

5K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  smokinsrt 
#1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Chrysler Voyager for sale, in USA - Ohio.

Mileage: 143,374 miles
Engine Size: 2.4turbo

Asking price is $5,500 obo
Here's. Link for some pics. http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4505347500.html

Seller Information: Chris Williams
Phone: (513) 266-4429
Email: Smokinsrt@yahoo.com

I'm selling the original 1989 srt mini van that rob pachner built. I bought it from rob in April of 2008 and have owned it ever since. It had 129,000 miles when I bought it and now has 143,000. The motor itself has less than 60,000 from its life in an srt and the van combined. I hate to get rid of it because everyone loves it and always asks about it but I just bought a new truck and have too many toys to keep up with so I want this to go to someone who will enjoy and appreciate it. I need it gone but don't insult me I'm not gonna give it away you won't find another one as clean. When I first bought it it had new fenders and doors and the rear wheel wells had been cut out to remove rust. The van was painted in 2012 with the doors, fenders and bumpers removed the glass taken out and everything done right jams and all. I've had several people who restore cars compliment the paint job. After the paint was done I had a local decal shop scan and make turbo decals for the fenders and put pin striping on it. The time it was painted a new trans was put in and has prolly less than 2000 miles on it. I don't drive it much but have taken it on a few hour road trips before. It has a built neon 420 trans, fwd performance stage 5 ecu, 52 php injectors, walbro 255 pump, accufab pressure regulator, 3 inch down pipe, short ram intake, dual electric fans on switch, modded waste gate and blowoff plate with custom made boost controller. Has a strut bar, new coil, plugs, thermostat, distributor has been went through. Has a new headliner, headlights, corner lights, srt badge in grille and srt caliber badge out back. It has relocated spring mounts in the rear with air shocks for the drop, and Daytona struts up front to lower it. Interior is in great shape and very comfortable if you know the old vans. Has auto meter tach, water temp gauge, oil pressure gauge and boost gauge and an aem wideband. It came with srt wheels and I put new tires on it when I bought it. I've never ran it on the track, rob ran it and it went 13.3 at 98 on 22 pounds of boost. When i got it back from paint it developed a boost issue and would cut out wot. I've never been able to fully figure it out but did drop the boost down to around 15 pounds and pulls fine at wot, but has never bothered me cause I just drive it around I'm not out racing. If your serious lets talk I want it to go to a good home. My number is 513-266-4429 I'm wanting 5500 Obo no trades.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.