Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1989 Chrysler Voyager Turbo - $make offer

8K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  kingkevin8 
#1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Chrysler Voyager Turbo for sale, in USA - Illinois.

Mileage: 176000 miles

Asking price is $make offer

Seller Information: Kevin Stettner
Phone:
Email: kingkevin1986@yahoo.com

Make me an offer... Ask for info

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Sorry for no price... I'm hoping for $800, but I want to see the best I could get. I paid $150 for the fan, but that's not running, cuz the kid didnt' know how to fix it. It's well worth more than $150, and that's the reason I bought it. I want to make profit on it. So 300 is fine unless I'm offered more, but if you want to pick it up before I get a better offer, then that's what I'll take, but the title doesn't come to me until sometime between Mon and Fri. Yes it runs, but needs a new radiator, which I plan on replacing asap. It is also throwing code 23 and 33. I also plan on fixing that also. So let me know.

#12 ·
sorry, but i got a message from someone on cg who offered 350

only thing wrong with it is radiator and a sensor for the intake temp... for now. hopefull when i replace the sensor it doesn't set off any other codes. the tires are nice. and it runs and drives great.

#24 ·
kid lived in arlington heights, then moved to hoffman estates, just don't know his address, only his cell. it's some punk 18 yr old who just got married, and doesn't know what responsibility is yet. every time i call it's another excuse... or "i'll call you back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.