Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey i got a 1989 daytona shelby turbo for sale runs fine just needs a few things done i got the car so i could start learning about cars and maybe fix it up but now i dont have anytime i have college and stuff soon and i need a good winter car for the drive things that need done are blinkers arent working speedometer stopped working at 75k a few months back so prolly has around 80k total and the power steering pressure hose was taken out cause of a leak i bought a new one just havent put it in yet interior needs work guy i got it from wanted to make it lighter for racing it so he took some stuff out like the dash parts i have pictures and what not if needed to be seen other then that the engine is sound the body is kinda banged up in a few places prolly would wnat a new paint job at some point im lookin for like 450 for it any ohter questions email back itd prefer then at [email protected] since i dont know much how to use this site thing haha

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
umm not at the moment but its sorta in rough shape like the rubber stuff was taken off from the previous owner to try to make it lighter but it also looks a bit better then that that pic was taken by him and not me i cleaned alot of it up i just dont have the camera to take any myself right now

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
are you enrolled in a rhetoric class in college because i can not see anything that resembles punctuation marks it is really difficult to determine where your sentances begin and where they end if you know what i'm saying i really hope so

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm dont know if your trying to be a jerk or funny but either way its the internet its not a big deal if you cant handle reading it ya prolly shouldnt be straining yourself on internet forums then

·
Registered
945 Posts
floors......are they rusted?

·
Registered
768 Posts
are you enrolled in a rhetoric class in college because i can not see anything that resembles punctuation marks it is really difficult to determine where your sentances begin and where they end if you know what i'm saying i really hope so
Huh...and where are yours?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts