Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge aries k for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 114000 miles

Asking price is $1200 obo

Last call for the k car! Since I sold the daytona, kinda lost the turbo dodge bug(for now). If somebody in pa wants to buy it, I'll get it inspected before selling it. Although I had all the new parts listed in previous post, I'll do it again...new front struts, brakes, rotors, calipers, hoses, ps pump, lines and rack. For the asking price, I will also get alignment done(haven't driven since installing rack). Btw, for 1400, I'll throw in the 89 t2 engine and 15inch crabs I planned on using. PLEASE don't ask me to sell motor separate! As long as I have car, I'll keep the stuff I have for it. If car sells by itself, then I'll sell motor and wheels.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That thing would be badass with a t3 motor! Hey sefman86, just to be clear, the car is not a turbo...would have to be converted. You're in lewistown, eh? If you really want it, lmk. I'd drive it out to you(I have fanily in altoona area and am planning a trip out there soon). Like I said, for The 1200 it would be pa inspected and alignment done.
For 1400 I'll throw in the turbo motor and wheels. If I sell this, it will be a while before I get back into the turbo dodges(I just bought a 2nd camaro).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where you at in michigan? I have family in western pa, would be willing to meet at pa/oh border on route 80. Would really like to sell this thing...on a mission to be debt free this year! Lmk if that would be feasible for you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.