Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Aries R/T Sedan for sale, in USA - New Jersey.

Mileage: 146000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 T2

Asking price is $2500

Seller Information: Nick Fritz
Phone: (609) 439-6077

MUST SELL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm putting my 89 Aries up for sale. It has the 87 Daytona 2.2 Turbo 2 motor from Uglyboost91's Voyager build. Here's the rundown:

-Stock T2 bottom end
-Head was gasket matched and casting flash removed
-PT performance lifters with shims
-Valve job
-88 TBI Roller Cam
-2 Piece Intake mild ported/gasket matched
-TU Ported Exhaust Manifold
-Garrett T2 Turbo rebuilt with G-pop shop kit
-3" TU SV
-TU Full 3" Exhaust no cat cherry bomb glasspack
-Fuel Rail modified to remove the stock regulator and use an external -6 lines
-Nismo AFPR
-Vacuum block and MBC set to 14psi
-All new/redone vacuum lines
-Walbro 255
-New 804 injectors
-TU Polished aluminum FMIC
-Greddy Type S BOV
-Cold air intake
-Plymouth Voyager minivan harness
-Rebuilt A413 Auto trans
-17" SRT4 Rims 2 tone painted to match car
-Slammed Koni coilovers in front they won't go any lower, doesn't rub
-Shelby lancer rear springs, lower than stock, car has raked appearance
-Grant challenger steering wheel
-Autometer tach
-Triple gauge pod boost, air/fuel, oil press.
-Carbon-fiber vinyl inside, no more woodgrain!
-Ooga horn
-P/A box: Animal noises, Police sirens, microphone
-Dodge 600 tail lights
-10k hids with 7x6 rectangular halo headlights
-R/T badges
-I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch

Bad:
-Car has low end knock. Can be driven short distances but needs to be towed. Could be something as simple as rod bearings, could need new bottom end.

I have done everything to this car, i purchased car from original owners who were in their 80's, I have spent over 10k on this car getting it up to where it is now. I originally was running a modded T1 motor until the oil pump stopped working, and I swapped in uglyboost91's T2 motor in March. I've put so much money out for this car that I think its time to get something back. Also, I know the car is not to everyone's taste, but I did it up to my style (grandma's rice killer!) and I think it needs no further explanation. I'm looking at getting 2500, I have that in parts alone in the car, if you're interested let me know and we'll talk. More pics can be taken upon request. Feel free to give me a call anytime! Car is located in Trenton, NJ. The car must go to a good home.

Check out a few of my links:

YouTube - ‪CorvetteNick91's Channel‬‏
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2733877/1989-dodge-aries

Here's the T2 engine from Uglyboost91's build:

His build page for my engine:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f191/346870-1991-turbo-voyager-build-lots-o.html

Last year at Allpar's mopar show, before being lowered :p

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
C'mon man, throw an actual decent "built" shortblock in it and you'll be there. Don't let this stop you. A strong shortblock is the foundation for that huge parts list above. Bite the bullet= go fast= big grin.:thumb:

-Dave

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Why can't you be near wisconsin.
Why can't you be in NJ?

is it auto
Yes

C'mon man, throw an actual decent "built" shortblock in it and you'll be there. Don't let this stop you. A strong shortblock is the foundation for that huge parts list above. Bite the bullet= go fast= big grin.:thumb:

-Dave
Haha yea I hear you man. I figured I'd put it up for sale and see if someone really wanted to finish it and give me a decent price for it.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok guys come take it off my hands for

$2000!

It has twice that amount in parts sitting in the car! Its gotta be a steal for somebody!
If you're at all interested in the car shoot me an offer. It has to go asap. The worst I can say is no.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaha I love people talking crap on craigslist that think they're cool. This from "[email protected]":

"Looking at this car made me throw up in my mouth, seriously. I vomited. You’ve created an abortion and it just needs to be put out of it’s misery. Thanks in advance."

Like really dude you can't say it to my face?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
people suck dude get used to it. i had people emailing me about my shelby lancer bashing me that obviously had no knowledge of cars. thats craigslist man theres alot of lowlifes on there

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
people suck dude get used to it. i had people emailing me about my shelby lancer bashing me that obviously had no knowledge of cars. thats craigslist man theres alot of lowlifes on there
Haha yup. I'm really thinking about having you sell it for me. You really think you can get someone on it?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that car is epic dude a fully done up k car it'll call u tomorrow about it if you still have it
What happened man, you said you were coming saturday and you haven't answered your phone since? Can someone please come and actually buy my car?? :fingersx: I'm not lowering the price any more, I know to the right person this car is a steal.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts