Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Caravan for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Engine Size: 3.0L

Asking price is $1200

1989 Caravan 3.0L

I am looking to sell my van whole or part out depending on interest. The van has many modifications done to the body including shaved hood, doors, and hatch. Van runs and drives but will need attention, its been sitting for over a year, inspection has run out. I am looking to get $1200 for the entire van including the wheels shown. I had wanted to do a turbo and manual trans swap, but I no longer have the funds or room to finish it. Located in Bethlehem, PA.

If there is no interest in the van as a whole I am willing to part it out. Prices listed below are negotiable.

-Front doors and sliding door with shaved door handles. Front doors have electric poppers with actuating button hidden underneath the mirrors. No rust. Door felts have no cracks. Also come with window switches with removed lock button. $200
-Rear hatch with shaved wiper and relocated plate. Key lock located behind plate. Needs some finish work to be painted. $100
-Hood – Shaved emblem and scoop. $50
-New hatch struts - $20
-Front and Rear bumpers - $50
-Headlights and bezels - $30
-Chrysler rebuilt automatic transmission. Shifts perfect. Van runs so you can test if needed. $250
-Rare Town and Country grille - $75
-Tinted taillights. Tinted with nightshades and then cleared with automotive clear. $100
-17x7 Wheels with Kuhmo tires. Like new with very few miles on them - $350
-Front door panels, sliding door panel, and interior inserts with desert digital camo wrap - $50
-Everything else – Send requests

Message if you need more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Van is still for sale. Would like to sell van as a whole instead of trying to part out. Taking reasonable offers. Need room in the garage for another project. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. The van will definately look great when paiinted. I've wanted to for a long time now, but too many projects and never enough money. Had a potential local buyer look at it today and plans on taking it this Monday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts