Turbo Dodge Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Caravan SE for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 177000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 turbo

Asking price is $2000

This is a 1989 Dodge Caravan SE turbo. it has 177000 miles on the body. not sure exactly how much on the motor. the last owner is also a member of TD and he put a new motor it it and upgraded the turbo to a Garrett. There is absolutly ZERO rust on this van. i just had the Headliner completely redone. everything works but the there must be a vacuume leak somewhere because the AC only blows through the defroster vents. not a big deal. i am in the process of fixing the passenger side windshield wiper. it quit working yesterday. the driver side still works however. i also just spent $410 on all new rear brakes and brake cylinders. the sound system has been completely upgraded as well. i have more info if you are interested.
i have a ton of pics and info as well. i do have the back seat and they have seatbelts in it. this van is a 3sp automatic. the trans was rebuilt and shifts flawlessly. i need to get rid of this van so 2000 buys it. recently dropped from 2500. the subwoofer does not come with the van. i already have that sold. the cd player and all the other upgraded speakers do though.
My name is Luke. i have a ton of pics too.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.