Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Caravan SE for sale, in USA - Iowa City, IA

Mileage: 169000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 Turbo
Asking price is $500 OBO

This turbomini is all stock and in really good shape considering it's age & mileage.
The body is pretty good, and so is the interior.

I'm still driving it, but it has a few mechanical problems that I'm not wanting to put any more money into.
I think the water pump is going, there's a break in the exhaust, and it seems to be going though some coolant but it doesn't seem to be leaking.

I have a bunch of parts that I planned on putting on this one after my former turbomini gave up the ghost a couple years ago.
There's both the stock 15" snowflake wheels & tires, and the 16" pumpers that are currently on the van.
I have a set of 17" rims (in one of the pictures) that I would throw in cheap if wanted as one of the rims has a crack that needs fixed.
I will also include the top end of the motor from my former turbomini (head, manifolds, and turbo) and a new gas tank that got used for maybe a year.
Other things that will go with are two intercoolers, a Probe and a Volvo, an 1G Eclipse BOV, and a stainless Magnaflow muffler. If I can find them, there's a boost controller and a set of boost & A/F gauges that can go as well.

This would be a really good van for a cheap project if you're more mechanical than I am.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just to answer a few of the common questions i'm getting:

* i do have both back seats. i just had them out for a move a couple weeks ago.

* the exhaust is broken between the cat & muffler.
* the water pump (i think) is making a lot of noise. it seems to stay cool to a point, and then it can run hot.

another point, occasionally the seat belt (or whatever it is) alarm wont stop dinging. it doesn't happen all the time, but when it wont shut off it's annoying.

·
R.I.P Dennis Jarvis
5,369 Posts
Please create a list of your part you would like to sell. Besure to add prices (forum rules)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.