Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Caravan SE Turbo for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 176000 miles

Asking price is $1500

This is a clean van. its a 1989 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5 Turbo. i bought this van in October last year. when i bought it the guy recently put a new engine in it and had the tranny rebuilt. its a 3sp auto. shifts great. the ballancer shafts have been removed. the underside only looks like its 2 years old. ZERO RUST.... body has a few dings and scratches. The hood and roof have been repainted i just put down new carpet. the carpet is not perfect but looks great. Tomorow i am also having the headliner re-done. i will post pics when i get it back. As far as the rest of the interior goes, it is pretty clean. oh yea, i also just did a head gasket job on it a month ago. I also changed the timing belt, water pump, thermostat, new pulleys new ac belt, put a new horn in it too. The only reason im even getting rid of it is that i dont think its smart to have 2 cars at the moment. still have so many plans for it. i would rather see someone else get to play with it and take care of it the way i have. i have alot more pics to. i also still have the back seat in my garage. If you are interested please call or text me at 724-630-0465. My name is Luke BTW

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.