Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 1989 Dodge Daytona and has been in my family since 1989. The Daytona was purchase from Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge in St Augustine, Florida. This car was purchase as an ES, fully equipped, meaning powered windows, locks, mirrors, tilt steering, interior unlatch for gas door and trunk, even have cruise control! The reasons for me to get rid of it now is that it will take $5,000 or more to restore from the ground-up! The A413 trany is busted. It has been rebuilt 3 times and no good came from it. The 2.5 liter SOHC, non-turbo, 4 banger 100 hp engine was rebuilt after a terrible mistake with the oil pan. The interior needs minor reupholster, and it was hit in the back by a Nissan Sentra back in 1994. The A/C stopped working 3 years after having it and was never repaired. There was some stuff in the car but all the stuff was taken out that didn't belong to the car. If you get this car it will have mirror tint on it that will out last the car in which has been proven to me already by not bubbling for the last 10 years the car has been around! The worst of the car is the Florida Sun Beaten paint! This car is for sale, make an offer and enjoy the the pics!

Oh and by the way the mileage on this Daytona is at 90,969! At lease that is what it says on the odometer!

You can contact or text me at 904.240.7433 and [email protected]!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how long has it been off the road? can i get some better pics of the quarter panels?
It has been sitting in the driveway since the last week of December of 2000. That is when I purchase a 2000 Kia Sephia and drove IT for the next 6 years of my life! Boy did that A/C last forever! I wish I still had it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts