Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby for sale, in USA - Arizona.

Mileage: 160000 km
Engine Size: 2.5

Asking price is $350

Project Car, install your engine & trans, Has 1990 & up shifter and cables. has a boost button 2.5 computer 3" mandrel bent exhaust from cat back, rebuilt steering rack. Body and interior are in very good condition,zero rust

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
thank god you are far away. my lemons car is becoming very very rusty. And that's a tempting price.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale pending, Chris might buy it, you might know him here in AZ. LOL! This frustrating for me, I tried to sell it twice before running and couldn't. Drivetrain is now going into a 90 Caravan with a 568. Hey Gary you are the inspiration for me purchasing the Daytona originally. I saw yours and how quick you made it, then came across this one. It ran mid 13s and had tons of fun with it, but now I am on to the minivan!

Thanks!

Dan

·
Registered
968 Posts
Sale pending, Chris might buy it, you might know him here in AZ. LOL! This frustrating for me, I tried to sell it twice before running and couldn't. Drivetrain is now going into a 90 Caravan with a 568. Hey Gary you are the inspiration for me purchasing the Daytona originally. I saw yours and how quick you made it, then came across this one. It ran mid 13s and had tons of fun with it, but now I am on to the minivan!

Thanks!

Dan
Well bummer! I was actually thinking it would be make a great daily driver and sell off the Challenger.

No worries and thanks for the kind words, I miss my Daytona.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts