Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby,SC,Ga,NC,areas wanted. Must be original or really close,zero rust,must be black only,T-Tops,leather,must have original build sheet with the car, Running or not doesn`t matter,body condition does. Please email me at [email protected] as I don`t get on here a lot. I also may consider trading a silver T-top one with 3 miles on a new motor but I prefer to purchase. Thanks

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking.
Silver one is sold so I can concentrate more on finding a black one.
once again just looking for the following..
1989 dodge daytona shelby with factory build sheet or window sticker
must have the following options...
leather,t-tops,5 speed,illuminated entry,cd player,navigator,digital dash,pw.
NO rust on anything. doesn`t have to run,but must be complete

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
wow thought i was picky on my search!!! lmao!! hahaha we want what we want!! glw search im looking for very simular car 89 ttop black but cloth non power NO leather
, dont need non of special options, but wouldnt hurt. lol

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow thought i was picky on my search!!! lmao!! hahaha we want what we want!! glw search im looking for very simular car 89 ttop black but cloth non power NO leather
, dont need non of special options, but wouldnt hurt. lol
I may not ever find it,but I test drove it new and it was 19K. I ended up getting mine 6 months later for 10k, and have still wanted that car ever since.Only one I`ve ever seen with every option

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
so you had on before then huh? what happened to it? i miss the one i had BAD!!! and i think the 89 shelby looks sooooooooo damn hot in black!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hello there im a one owner 87 shelby z daytona look in classified to see my car or members ride
thanks,but I have no interest in 88 and older daytona`s.
I would possibly consider a black 92 Iroc or iroc r/t (with sunroof),loaded,5 speed,if really nice and from a southern state.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just wanted to throw this out there since some people collect die-cast. I have over 10k worth of johnny lightnings and greenlights. 100`s of wl`s available and everything I have is cuda`s,challengers,daytona`s,and superbirds,no ford or gm crap in my collection. Most of these cars there was less than 50 made of each one and most are worth $50-200 each. I will open my want list on a 1:1 scale car up quite a bit if anyone has an extra nice car just sitting around. The car must be worth IMO maybe $6k at least to be considered. Main this is it must be capable of daily driving ,NO RUST,etc...
The car can be extremely mint or modded extremely but condition must be excellent.I`ll consider any #`ed car,89-93 daytona shelby or iroc with a turbo.Email me at [email protected] for a quicker response time as I work 75 hours a week and don`t have much time for the internet lately.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
for a limited time I`m looking again. In search of 89-92 5 speed manual dodge daytona shelby or iroc. Silver or black would be a plus.I also would consider 87-89 t2 shelby lancer,lancer shelby,or lebaron gts. Not looking for anything with any rust at all,basically a turn key no problem car. NOT interested in any of the following =automatic,shelby z`s,turbo z`s,shadows ,any kind of L-body,any kind of non -mopar including the star-quest family, anything with a jap motor,or anything neon related. It also needs to be within a 4-5 hour drive from Greenville,SC at most.Please email to [email protected] as I don`t use any kind of forums much

1 - 11 of 11 Posts