Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Shadow ES for sale, in USA - Indiana.

Mileage: 124000 miles

Asking price is $3200obo

Ok kids, my 89 Shadow has to go to make room around here. Engine is quite modified. Has a 2.5 TII in it. Some of the mods are S60 turbo with fully 3" exhaust. Accufab regulator, Stage 5 FWD Perf. ECM, 52lbs/hr injectors, 255lph walbro pump. Engine has just over 10k miles on it running 12lbs boost most of the time. Was built using ARP bolts and studs thru-out with cometic head gasket and a ported G head. Exhaust manifold and Intake manifold are lightly ported and gasket matched. After market intercooler and Radiator. Has 90 Lebaron GTC VNT A568 trans, brakes, and suspension. KYB GR-2 struts and Gas A Just shocks. The body was recently rearended quite solidly and then bent back out to appear fine for driving. Can see "tuning" dents in hatch area, also converted to two seat to lighten the rear and gain a little more traction on the front. Only rust spots that need some attention is the cross bar part of the frame that the Pan Hard mount bolts to and about a 6" diameter hole on the passenger floor. This car is a great street sleeper that no one expects. May have forgotten a thing or two on the mods since I built of over the last five years. $3200 obo. I have much more in it and time and money wise, you get the deal.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts