Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Shadow ES Coupe for sale, in Canada - Ontario.

Mileage: 271,5xx km
Engine Size: 2.2T2

Asking price is $1195 OBO

This car is a bit of a mutt and a mechanic's special since I don't have the time for it anymore.

The car was originally a 2.5T1 car but has been swapped to a 2.2T2 automatic drivetrain from a 1990 LeBaron. I didn't perform the swap, but before I ran out of time to work on the car it was running, but not perfect. The timing was clearly off by a degree or two.

The car has solid floors, but the rear quarter panels are showing signs the typical rust. The brake pads and rotors are all new, as well as the rear calipers and ebrake shoes. The main brake line for the rear of the car burst below the B-pillar just after the brake replacement. The fuel line has been repaired, but it would be a good idea to replace the line off the tank. The transmission shifts nicely, but could use some fresh ATF. The ignition system is brand new, as are the plugs. The car has the factory sunroof and like-new tires.
I don't have the time or space for this project anymore, and I would hate to just haul it to the scrap yard.

The asking price is based on the approximate value if the car was to be sold off as parts. I am open to offers as long as they're reasonable. Please message me for more photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuel line is fixed, car fires up and runs quite nicely.
The timing is off a bit so it doesn't idle well.

Videos of the car running are available upon request. I don't have enough posts to link them up at this time...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.