Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Dodge Spirit for sale, in Canada - Ontario.

Mileage: 300000 km
Engine Size: 3.0

Asking price is $500 obo

This is a 1989 Dodge Spirit ES with front bucket seats. The car was originally a 3.0/A604 car but was converted to an A543 5 speed manual with a new stock turbo clutch and flywheel. The car runs and drives and I drive it daily but it is probably only good for parts now unless a fair bit of time is invested. The car is originally a west coast car(British Columbia) so it didn't see any salt until I brought it here in 2006. The front floors are rough and so is up the firewall behind the wheels at the seam there. The car is currently running a Megasquirt 1 Extra for engine control and it works well but could always use some more tuning. The struts are all worn out in the front and the CV shafts aren't in the best shape, though the boots are not torn.

The motor has 2000 3.0 van heads, with 3.3 beehive valve springs and light weight LSx retainers and stock LSx locks. The heads have Diamante cams currently installed. The motor also has a custom toothed wheel on the crank pulley with a pickup sensor.

There is some damage to the front passenger door, rocker and ground effect that is not shown in the images. I turned a corner too sharp coming out of a parking garage and dragged the door/rocker on a large concrete curb.

After a week the car will be scrapped - A543 and all.

The car has about 300,000 KM on it and the motor and head have about 175,000KM. The crank in the motor is freshly turned and has new bearing - this was done in 2011.

More photos here:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/img2885zz.jpg/

Attachments

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appreciate the reference but the car already gone to it's grave :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.