Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
I've got an engineless purple on purple 1989 LeBaron GTS w/ auto trans with no engine available for parts or take the whole thing. Approximately 100,000 miles.
Removed the 2.5 turbo and ECU for my Daytona (yes I feel guilty for making it a donor). I saved the transmission bolts, flexplate, starter, etc. Almost anything else is available - I'd prefer if someone wanted the whole thing, but if not, I'll part it out and send the rest to scrap.

Body: a bit of fender and rocker rust, see pics. Good lights all around (tail lights, signals etc), good molding, good glass, good bumpers
Tires and rims: Pretty good
Interior: very cool purple interior, front seats are cracked but not split open. Most interior pieces are good. Analog dash, non-working odometer?
Mechanical: No engine or ECU! Recent replacement muffler system. Auto trans shifted AOK, I drove it for a few months on a number of long trips. Something in the left front suspension clunked... balljoint maybe? Never got a chance to investigate.

Located in Milford, CT
Happy to ship smaller parts, pickup is even better. Let me know what you're looking for, please!

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey y'all,
I've got an engineless purple on purple 1989 LeBaron GTS w/ auto trans with no engine available for parts or take the whole thing. Approximately 100,000 miles.
Removed the 2.5 turbo and ECU for my Daytona (yes I feel guilty for making it a donor). I saved the transmission bolts, flexplate, starter, etc. Almost anything else is available - I'd prefer if someone wanted the whole thing, but if not, I'll part it out and send the rest to scrap.

Body: a bit of fender and rocker rust, see pics. Good lights all around (tail lights, signals etc), good molding, good glass, good bumpers
Tires and rims: Pretty good
Interior: very cool purple interior, front seats are cracked but not split open. Most interior pieces are good. Analog dash, non-working odometer?
Mechanical: No engine or ECU! Recent replacement muffler system. Auto trans shifted AOK, I drove it for a few months on a number of long trips. Something in the left front suspension clunked... balljoint maybe? Never got a chance to investigate.

Located in Milford, CT
Happy to ship smaller parts, pickup is even better. Let me know what you're looking for, please!

View attachment 275760
View attachment 275761
View attachment 275759
View attachment 275762
View attachment 275764
How much for the whole car?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is right rear passenger speaker grille any good ( no broken ribs ) ? How much is speedometer set with the gauges ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts