Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1989 Shelby CSX for sale, in USA - Minnesota.

Mileage: 46000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2L

Asking price is $9500

'89 CSX #216, 46,000 miles, original owner. Located in Minneapolis. Excellent condition. One of the 15 with both wide tires and Recaro seats option. Listed in the Shelby Registry.

Upgrades include 2-1/2" catback exhaust; +20 injectors; 3-bar MAP; re-built VNT-60 turbo with less than 2,000 miles (Arizona re-build); 14 psi computer; Talon BOV; "Turbo-bulge" hood; rear window louvers; new radio/CD/Sirius/Pandora/etc.; fog lights; legal Minnesota window tint.; 1988 CSX wheels painted gold with Goodrich R50 225 15 tires with about 1,000 miles on them. Some paint touch-up but mostly original. A few small dings and chips to the paint. Horn not working at this time - have not tracked down the short yet. Trophy winner at Mopars-in-the Park. Glove box signed by Carroll.

Comes with original hood and a few other original parts. Also included are the original fiberide wheels with the original Goodyear Gatorback tires still with tread. Wheels are in excellent condition.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice Looking CSX VNT.
I bid it up a bit...
I don't really need another CSX VNT.
I have 2 in Alaska (Summer CSX 44 with 50,000 miles & CSX 376 Winter Car with 110 K)
(CSX 115 in Oregon with 3,000 miles & CSX 345 in Oregon with 70 K and has been a bit of a basket case....) CSX 136 in Arizona...never been titled.
I also have a few CSX VNT Parts cars...
Just don't understand whey these never got coveted....
Best wishes on the eBay auction

Willy from Alaska

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice Looking CSX VNT.
I bid it up a bit...
I don't really need another CSX VNT.
I have 2 in Alaska (Summer CSX 44 with 50,000 miles & CSX 376 Winter Car with 110 K)
(CSX 115 in Oregon with 3,000 miles & CSX 345 in Oregon with 70 K and has been a bit of a basket case....) CSX 136 in Arizona...never been titled.
I also have a few CSX VNT Parts cars...
Just don't understand whey these never got coveted....
Best wishes on the eBay auction

Willy from Alaska

1 - 8 of 8 Posts