Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1500$

I still have my 89 csx for sale. I am willing to work out anything to sell this car. If you have trust issues over the internet, willing to accept any form of payment including paypal. If you have some money now and can get the rest within 30 days later, im open to hearing what you can do and accepting down payment.

Guys this is cheap for a running and driving csx. No the car is not perfect but I have seen HUGE project csx's sell for 800-1200$. I have another thread open with a few pictures inside, shouldnt be farther than the 2nd or 3rd page in this section. Lets talk 916 335-0708 clint

·
Registered
448 Posts
looking at the pictures in your other thread (why you have 2 is beyond me, but whatever..), it looks like the rear bumper has been replaced. I say that becuase it looks like the aftermarket kalminari skin with the scoop that was produced by them before their big fire that destroyed the tooling.

was this car in any accidents?

1st thread:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f30/142359-csx-sale.html

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking at the pictures in your other thread (why you have 2 is beyond me, but whatever..), it looks like the rear bumper has been replaced. I say that becuase it looks like the aftermarket kalminari skin with the scoop that was produced by them before their big fire that destroyed the tooling.

was this car in any accidents?

1st thread:
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f7/f30/142359-csx-sale.html
I couldnt figure out how to delete the post and start a new price...anyhow theres no evidence of being in an accident and retains the original paint. judging by the paint condition and the few scrapes in the rear, the rear of the body kit is probably original or could have been replaced early in its life. Looking into the trunk area theres no evidence its been in a crash of any kind.I did not own this car from the start, I can only tell you what I see. car drives straight as an arrow. Thanks

Clint

·
Registered
331 Posts
damn you for being too far away =)

gl with the sale

just for my cusiousity could it make a cross country drive?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn you for being too far away =)

gl with the sale

just for my cusiousity could it make a cross country drive?

Honestly, motor and transmission are good and no odd sounds. Its like any trip across the country, never know.

i bought a 95 chevy 3500 hd diesel truck in Tennesse 2 years ago and it had 84,000 miles on the odometer and kept up really nice, made it all the way to Wells,Nevada before the clutch line broke some way some how and left us overnight. Napa had one in stock and there was no way the guy who sold it new it was gonna do that so I wasnt upset, just put me back about fourteen hours and about 300 dollars......

·
Registered
448 Posts
I couldnt figure out how to delete the post and start a new price...anyhow theres no evidence of being in an accident and retains the original paint. judging by the paint condition and the few scrapes in the rear, the rear of the body kit is probably original or could have been replaced early in its life. Looking into the trunk area theres no evidence its been in a crash of any kind.I did not own this car from the start, I can only tell you what I see. car drives straight as an arrow. Thanks

Clint
can you please post more pictures of the car. the whole front, the rear end, pictures of the back seat area..etc..

any rips/ tears/ burn holes in the seats?

can you please post the vin# as well?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can you please post more pictures of the car. the whole front, the rear end, pictures of the back seat area..etc..

any rips/ tears/ burn holes in the seats?

can you please post the vin# as well?
Heres some pictures, dont have the vin with me..... dent you see in on passenger side upper fender.Only dent on the car....this is all the pictures I have. The other pictures I have are in the other post.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Awesome deal. I am on the other side of the USA though.

I have never even seen an '89 CSX in person, but have seen/passed on buying all of the other Shelby Whittier cars. If there was one in New England...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome deal. I am on the other side of the USA though.

I have never even seen an '89 CSX in person, but have seen/passed on buying all of the other Shelby Whittier cars. If there was one in New England...
YEA, shipping would probably kill ya. Probably about 950$ to get a rust free car to ya....

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
can you post any engine shots? still have the vnt turbo in it? what city
in california do you live in? would like to know the distance from my town.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes 10 miles north of sacramento,california. Still has the vnt turbo. Missing the correct valve cover. thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
I noticed that these old turbo dodges get no love here in California. I picked up an 86 GLHS with a blown HG for $500 a couple years ago. I'm tempted to add your CSX to the collection! Do you offer an easy payment plan? Ha Ha....only kidding...sort of.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Give me an idea what the payments would be and then if it seemed ok, come view the car.....easy to work with, December will be coming soon....if you know what I mean.....Its not a gold mine but worth 1500...if you dont mind tinkering....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reduced Price

1350$ takes the car. No long emails, no bs. I had a specific person write back and forth roughly 15 times a piece and all of a sudden disapear. Read whats been written in this forum and theres the car. Email me at [email protected] That is also my paypal id. First person who sends atleast a deposit will own the car.im amazed Ive had to lower the price...great car for the money...still runs and drives and fully operable for shipping. I can have this car shipped to NY for 1000$, I can have it shipped 2000 miles from sacramento for 850$ to give you an idea. lets get this car in your hands. Thanks

Clint

·
Registered
728 Posts
Would someone please buy this car so I don't have to! LOL

·
Registered
728 Posts
NOOOO! I've got a 215 mph Lancer to build, (thats the record to beat), a TII conversion to do on the LeBaron, a 87 CSX in a barn in Arkansas I want to get,....... you get the idea. LOL

Oh yeah, gotta make MaryBeth's 67 Dodge pickup into a show truck as well! LOL

1 - 20 of 56 Posts