Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #198 that I`m wanting to sell .It`s not perfect in every way but it`s a really good shelby car. I don`t really have time to fix the couple problems on it and I won`t have any time in the next couple of years due to other projects.I would like to get $3800 for it including a spare turbo,and a complete set of srt-4 wheels and tires that are in great shape with 3300 miles on them and on the car now[$3500 w/o the srt-4 wheels and tires]. I`d rather sell ,but since I get so many responses of people wanting to trade when I post this fs,I`ll go ahead and post what I`d be interested in. I wouldn`t mind a decent white,blue,green ,or black Iroc r/t in trade.I also would like a 1989 t-top daytona shelby T2 in silver or black.I would prefer the 1989 daytona but I don`t want something that needs paint or has engine problems. If you want a #`ed csx and have something you think I maybe interested in email me @ [email protected] . This car is located in Greenville,S.C.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
btw,the only reason I`m selling this is that I have something a little more important and sentimental to me sitting under that car cover in that pic. :thumb:

·
Registered
452 Posts
oh my.. it's beautiful!!

do you have the old fiberrides?

i will let you know if i can get the money. i know you wouldn't be interested in my other car..a 1985 300zx turbo....so i will let you know.

it's such a gorgeous car.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goeslikehell said:
72 340 Duster?Located in Savannah.under restoration.matching numbers auto car.Give me a ring Travis,912-604-8865.

Brian
that sounds interesting but I don`t have time for another v-8,I have to many of those gas guzzlers now,haha. I`m just trying to free up a little time and a small bit of money so I can work on my 71 cuda,89 daytona shelby,and 98 5.9 limited a little bit. I`d rather sell because I want a carbon fiber hood for my jeep,and I need a cuda grille. email me at [email protected] if you want to meet up with us local people soemtimes at the strip.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dodgeshadowchik said:
oh my.. it's beautiful!!

do you have the old fiberrides?

i will let you know if i can get the money. i know you wouldn't be interested in my other car..a 1985 300zx turbo....so i will let you know.

it's such a gorgeous car.
Yes,it has the fiberides but I hate gold and my kids wouldn`t be seen in the car with them on so I found these srt-4 wheels and put them on. They are in my garage with tires that have about 65% tire left.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mattdrags said:
Wish i had $3500, i have a solid rust free Airizona 89 Lebaron convert Turbo???
I appreciate the offer but if I trade I`m only interested in the couple cars above in post 1.If I don`t get $3500 I`ll just keep the car and put it on the backburner for a while. I`ll just drive it some to keep miles off my jeep and restore it slowly.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
price is now $2500 w/o valve cover,$2700 with valve cover,or 3k with srt-4 wheels and tires with 3k miles on them. Fiberides are included in any price,all shelby items are intact except front air dam. Car can drive anywhere,it just doesn`t go into full boost for some reason.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
car does have brand new vnt turbo installed,new braided lines,1 month old battery,interior is in really good shape,needs paint,needs clutch.I also may sell my jeep for $12.5k if anyones interested. If I sell my jeep,I can pay cash for a srt-4 :thumb: .Just something I`ve been thinking about because of gas prices.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
someone buy this car,I have now found a 2002 overland 4.7 ho,and all I need is 3k cash so I can pay cash for it. Someone buy`s this with the wheels,I`ll throw in something like a new autometer 5`` monster tach or something.If the overland sell`s soon I may change my mind on this. Also I may consider taking payments if the overland sells before I get it because I`m trying to get a carbon fiber hood for my jeep as long as the car doesn`t leave my yard. Anyone interested just email me @ [email protected] so I can reply with pictures. I don`t plan to part the car out yet,but if someone really wants some parts email me with offers,if I get enough I`ll listen .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts