Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 shelby ttop daytona .leather ,enthusiast seats. power everything .digidash,mileage unkown .odometer led's out.. runs drives has new walbro 255 intank . runs about 10psi boost. the car was hit in quarter panel on pass. side of vehicle right at door jamb. can be sectioned and repaired .also including in sale is a new ttop blue door complete with panel and glass and mirror along with a sectioned quarter panel off a blue ttop at junkyard. and two front fenders which realy dont need replacing .but will be part of deal..theres also a couple of boxes of small pieces from other cars i have parted out and my old car.. the car is a project but these 89 ttops are kinda getting scarse. im looking to get 900.00 and i just put a 140.00 high performance fuel pump from TU last month. my cell number is 845-590-0934 the car is located in middletown,ny 10941 looking for quick sale !

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the floor pans look solid no rust. . the car is pretty solid. i wouldnt have bought it if it wasnt. the damage is repairable ,especialy with all the parts included. if u look at the parts wanted section .thers a guy who got hit on the drverside in his 92-93 daytona and an 86 .wich look great once repaired. this would be a great looking car if u put the time into the repair .unfortunatly i do not have the time right now.and i dont want to see it rot away waiting for me to get the time to do it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts