·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sean Hummel
Red Lion 17356
[email protected]
I don't have any feedback.
I have a used 1989 Dodge Shadow ES Turbo Automatic.
It has about 150K Miles. I bought this car recently on ebay, and brought it home, fixed it up and I can't afford to keep it anymore. I've maybe put 1k miles on it since I bought it.
New- Timing belt
Alternator Belt
Manifold Gasket
Headgasket
Vacuum Block and lines
Front Tires
Paint
Rear Struts
O2 Sensor
Spark Plugs
180* Thermostat
Automatic Trans Filter and all new fluid(MOPAR ATF+3)
Fairly Recent Oil change
Cleaned up 2.2 Turbo head

Bad
Heat doesn't work
Rear defrost acts up
One fog Lamp is out
One Power Door Lock doesn't work(Rest do)

All guages work fine, as does the car.
The car is a BRIGHT YELLOW with BLACK TRIM
and has virtually no rust! I say that because even though I haven't seen any doesn't mean there isn't any! Has a cleaned up head and valve cover(not painted, just washed and bead blasted) and the turbo works and boosts fine. The carpet is good and it still has all four original floor mats. No leaks and all the brakes work fine, including e-brake. It has 15" Pumpers with no rash and look very good on the car.

I wanted to sell the car for around 2k for all the work i've put into it and all of the stuff i've replaced and what it cost me. I will put up pictures later. I don't have a chance right now.

ASKING PRICE IS 1500$ OBO
Don't be afraid to ask, I need this car gone!

***EDIT***
The car is getting a fresh PA inspection on the 28th of this month.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, if that car was a 2 door, I'd be there now with cash in hand :(
damn, perfect car otherwise, its just I am 6'5". HARD to get in the 4 doors comfortably

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, if that car was a 2 door, I'd be there now with cash in hand :(
damn, perfect car otherwise, its just I am 6'5". HARD to get in the 4 doors comfortably
Understandable, 6'2" here. I don't find it hard to get in the doors, just getting past the steering wheel.

In the future though I might have a 2 door t2 for sale, so keep your eyes out.
Only problem that one might have is it's a convertible.

·
Mr. Moderator
8,917 Posts
i have been looking for a t2 shadow convert. Damn too bad you are 2 far away

·
Registered
749 Posts
Please tell me that's a factory Spring Edition Yellow 89 Shadow.

....Being four-door, you have NO idea how rare that thing is. I used to own a 2dr one, and I loved it. To this day, I've never seen another one in person.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Please tell me that's a factory Spring Edition Yellow 89 Shadow.

....Being four-door, you have NO idea how rare that thing is. I used to own a 2dr one, and I loved it. To this day, I've never seen another one in person.
Really? Well, it was originally yellow and then one fender got bent from the last guy. It got replaced and the new one got painted as well as the rest of the car. The one fender was red I believe.

Price still stands for it, i'm going to try to get the pics up soon. I go to school for technology, and I have yet to figure out how to use my sisters digital camera:bang head

1 - 20 of 22 Posts