Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1990 Dodge Daytona for sale, in Ontario - Region A.

Mileage: 27,700 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 VNT turbo

Asking price is $$12,500 obo

Hi,time has come for me to test the waters and possibly sell my Dodge Daytona VNT. I'm the second owner and has 27,700 original miles. Very respectable car and some parts were replaced for maintance purposes,but have them in a box. $12,500 obo. Located in IOWA More pics available but can only upload 4 Call for questions don't wanna leave a lengthy post lol. Call at 563-5nine9-2three30 or send me a PM
<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->. Sorry pics didn't seem to load up

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI all,Got a couple PM's for more pics and questions. More pics now posted on Dubuque,IA craigslist. Also dropping price here to$11,000 for the TD crowd. Hope you guys like the pics :)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Guy up north from you in MPLS, MN has been trying to sell his 90 VNT Daytona (black with cloth) 55K miles on it for about three plus years now on Craigslist. Zero winters and has been repainted. Started out at $9500. Last I saw he was at $4800. Pretty sad. Terribly worded ad, poor photos, and black paint (not everybody's favorite) are it's main issues.
IMO, your gonna have to give it a lot more time to find the right buyer. Lots of TD enthusiasts are apprehensive about the TIV, because of VNT turbo (not being able to easily increase performance) compared to TII's.
Looks and sounds like a beauty!
GLWS,

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks brother!!! Had for awhile and it just sits there occasionally driven. Thought $11,000 was a good price and the has some original paperwork when bought new. Can always keep it, but then there a few Mopar shows comming up to show/sell at. Just wanted it to go to a good home and not someone who's gonna mod it apart. $11,000 or best over. Thanks again for the support :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am going to keep saving my money so I get into your price range. Good Home-HELL yes with me, Straight into the garage with her and my daily drivers-outside, build a history book. BTW-looks like you are a Mopar guy, looks like you have a another nice mopar in the garage in your craigslist pics-nice. Maybe the end of summer I can get into your range.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts