Turbo Dodge Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Don't get discouraged by the person that posted about that 90 VNT in MPS going cheap. I personally looked at that car and I can share with you what I found. First the new paint was a Maaco $500 tape and spray which looked horrible and was already peeling at the edges. Second the interior had not been cleaned since the car was new including a huge coffee stain in the passenger seat. The engine compartment was never maintained, all of the weather molding were cracked and of course the drivers door panel was pulled apart.

Jason

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks Jason for the kind words. Have another Mopar show comming up to put it in. Last one, lotta looks and some interest but you know how the "I'll have to talk to my wife" goes lol. Brought home another trophy thou. Just don't wanna keep her if I don't use her. Did you check the craigslist link? Again thanks for the kind words. She was ordered new and I bought her from the Orignal owners.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Price drop to $11,000 obo to see this car go to a good home. Hate to see her sit and not get used anymore. Thanks Rick

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ok all its time to move her so $6000.00 takes her. Was at my storage place and some cars gotta go and this one just doesn't get used. My lose your gain. Thanks Rick

21 - 28 of 28 Posts