Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1990 Dodge Plymouth Voyager for sale, in USA - Connecticut.

Mileage: 115000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 Turbo

Asking price is $4500.00

Seller Information: Jon Berube
Phone: (860) 870-9590
Email: [email protected]

I have decided to part ways with my 1990 Plymouth Voyager Turbo. This van is absolutely mint and needs nothing other than a new home where it will be enjoyed. I have far too many cars and barely drive the van anymore, so it's time to sell it. Here's a link to a web page that I put together with details and about 20 pics:

http://sdacne.com/gallery/JB90Voyager/ForSale/1990VoyagerForSale.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never had any luck racing it - something always went wrong. The first time out I popped a head gasket on my first pass. The second time out I had a little coolant leak coming from the water pump and I only got two low boost passes in before they told me I couldn't run any more because of the leak.

The van came with the oversized lug nut pattern hubs that the newer chrysler vehicles come with so the Caliber wheels had the correct bolt pattern, but the wheel bore was a couple mm too small, so I had the shop where I bought them bore the center of the rims to the correct size.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump! Just took the van on a little road trip this weekend - still runs great and gets compliments everywhere.

Would really like to sell this to someone who will use it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts