Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1990 Shadow ES Intercooled VNT 5-speed $3800

Category: Domestic

I have a 1990 Shadow ES Intercooled - VNT 5-speed for sale, in USA - Wisconsin.

Mileage: 83000 miles
Engine Size: 2.2 VNT Turbo

Asking price is $3800

Clean 2.2L VNT Intercooled Turbo, all options, adult driven, runs perfect, non-smoking car.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5 speed manual, 2 door hatchback. All original for the most part. Has been repainted, interior is in outstanding original condition. Has some underbody corrosion, nothing under the doors, hatch. Pictures to follow soon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the Turbo Dodge Forum, Hammerling!

This is a Shadow ES Intercooled-VNT 5-speed - one of the 141 VNT Shadows made! It looks nearly PERFECT - I've seen lots of photos of his car (red with gray cladding and grey interior).

I found Hammerling's car on another site a couple weeks ago and we had several conversations about this car. Since I am not positive that it's equipped with the AGS Competition Package equipment, I decided to not buy it (I'm STILL thinking that I should buy it anyway...). In any case, that's when I encouraged Hammerling to list this on the Turbo Dodge Forum.

Let me ASSURE you all: Hammerling is an EXCELLENT person to deal with! He spent quite some time trying to get me the information that I was trying to find, and was always completely honest and thorough in describing the car's condition. He is committed to YOU being completely satisfied with the car should you buy it - I was REALLY impressed with his character and integrity. If you are in the market for one of these, you won't go wrong with this owner, and the car seems to be a safe buy!

(JSK was not paid for this endorsement nor does he personally know the owner)

* * * Does anyone out there know how to accurately identify if the ES VNT Shadows ARE equipped with the "Competition Package" equipment: firm-feel power steering, "Special Suspension" (heavier front and rear swaybars?), 4 wheel disc brakes--11" I think, "performance exhaust," and maybe a couple other things? This information might really help the sale! * * *

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.