Turbo Dodge Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve searched the forums at length but can’t locate (if it exists) which color wires I need to simply power up the unit. i have the connectors and wiring attached. If someone can throw me a bone it will be greatly appreciated!

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,591 Posts
I have the wiring diagrams for most including the 1990 G&J supplement.

Red connector: orange wire is pin #1, dimmable panel lights. pin#5 is gray with black - brake warning, pin#7 is black with light green - electronic ground, pin#12 is dark blue with white (may be different) ignition feed, pin #13 is pink and is dome and courtesy light power.

Blue connector: pin#1 gray - low oil pressure light, pin#2 is black with tan - air bag warning light, pin#5 is tan, RF turn signal, pin#6 is light green - LF turn signal, pin#7 is violet with brown, serial bus +, pin#8 is white with black - serial bus -, pin#11 is violet with pink - low beam, pin#12 is red with orange - high beam.

To power it, pink to 12V, black light green to ground, then dark blue/white to 12V for ignition on.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,591 Posts
Thanks Jan, I didn't have it scanned from my supplement (probably need to do that).

Reactions: NAJ

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,591 Posts
May be, but I don't do websites on my phone, hard to see small stuff on a 6" screen.

My criteria for my phone is it in it's protective case needs to fit in the breast pocket of my coveralls for visits to Pick-n-Pull or Pete's.

·
Administrator
26,073 Posts
The pics are from my service manuals and sent to my laptop from my phone.

·
Old School Hot Rodder
1,591 Posts
I don't know about Jan's but my information is from a 1990 Service Manual Supplement that is wiring diagrams G/J Body.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts