Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With some regret I will be parting out my 1990 VNT Chrylser Lebaron GTC. The combination of Kids, Rehabbing our old house, and the secret quest of rodents to chew said car, made me decide I am going to pursue another VNT car in better shape. The replacement will be in better condition, and stored in a better winter home. I am listing the parts that are already off of it first. Any inquiries about future pulls or posted parts can be pm'd. Pics upon request.

Stock Vnt Turbo about 100k - 175 + shipping
Vnt computer stock $100.00 plus shipping
Two button travel computer 25.00
Parade boot- black in very good condition $50.00. + Shipping.

More to be posted
I am 88Gibson on e-bay too. My feedback is excellent!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Dang! It's a ragtop!? This is one I would have definitely traded my '58 Plymouth for. Crazy far away though. Sorry to hear about this, man. Good luck with the sales!

·
Registered
573 Posts
With some regret I will be parting out my 1990 VNT Chrylser Lebaron GTC. The combination of Kids, Rehabbing our old house, and the secret quest of rodents to chew said car, made me decide I am going to pursue another VNT car in better shape. The replacement will be in better condition, and stored in a better winter home. I am listing the parts that are already off of it first. Any inquiries about future pulls or posted parts can be pm'd. Pics upon request.

Stock Vnt Turbo about 100k - 175 + shipping
Vnt computer stock $100.00 plus shipping
Two button travel computer 25.00
Parade boot- black in very good condition $50.00. + Shipping.

More to be posted
I am 88Gibson on e-bay too. My feedback is excellent!
Digital Dash?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Derek, is the part out car triple black?? Or do they only have grey leather interior because they were GTCs? I think someone told me my Turbo GT interior was brown because the '89 GT leather interiors only came in brown I saw a triple black J body today in the junkyard today and absolutely fell in love with it. I can't save that car because the title has been sent in for salvage. Do you still have a title for your black VNT?

-Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts