Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
10,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1990 Other plymouth Horizon for sale, in USA - Washington.

Mileage: 115,000 km
Engine Size: 2.2 TBI

Asking price is $1,200

really clean, must have been garaged survivor. I have almost parted it to steal the mint window scrapers alone for my GLHS. The paint is not faded, checked of anything and looks real nice. The interior is also really nice. Shampoo and wax and the car looks 5 years old. It now sits next to my house waiting for my 15 year old twins to turn 16, please save this survivor from impending torque lol.

Car needs door handles in the back, which I'll get to as I have them. It only gets mileage in the low 30s, has an 02 code. I added new bearings and a new CV, but it has that dried out CV wobble starting. Car comes with 84 GLH wheels. I bought a whole GLH body kit for it and the whole GLH suspension and sway bars and brakes minus the rack. A deal for those parts with the car or I'll be selling them later on the forum. This car is so sweet I planned to add these parts and never got around to it, I work way too many hours for more projects.

Yeah it isn't fast but I wouldn't be the least bit afraid to drive it to Florida and back a few times.... Just another rock solid dependable great gas mileage gutless TBI car lol. I would like it to go to a good home where it won't get abused, which is starting if it stays here.

·
Administrator
10,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I would not do much better... still holding out for a mini to abuse
I have twins that are now driving it at 15 to learn to drive a stick. They both have turbo L bodys, but I don't want the car to be destroyed which teens do...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.