CB 2.2 Crank fully machined bought from FWD Performance
Reworked T2 Rods with 60 over cast slugs
Fidanza 8 Bolt Flywheel (new) DFW
T2 1 piece Intake with Fuel rail, injectors
T2 2 piece Intake with Fuel rail, injectors
T2 1 piece intake ported for larger TB and powder coated black
and other misc parts

All items are in DFW and must be picked up, take all or none
I have become "unwell" and can no longer work on these things.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in Dallas Ft Worth. I don't know the brand off hand, O'reilly had to order them, I will look when I go home. They are nothing fancy just stock turbo castings 60 over. Be glad to get them in a crate or on a pallet. Depending on where you are we might be able make other arrangements.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ah! Gotcha. DFW! Is the crank forged or cast? I am interested in the rods. Im a bit intimidated to invest in the block that has been cut so deep for cast pistons. I can only find .040" over forged pieces.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand, I was saving the block as it had sat in a junk yard and was about to go to the crusher, I figured on having it sleeved later if I wanted to go forged. The crank was sold to me as forged and ready to drop in.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well that makes sense.
I am interested in the crank and rods then. Would you look at the parting line of the cast/forging on the crank? Look at the rough parts between counterweights and journals. If its a thin 1/8" wide its a cast piece. If its more like 3/4" wide and a uniform height, thats a forged piece.

Would you separate the pistons from the rods for purchase? Keep the pistons for the block purchaser. How much for forged crank and t2 rods?

Thank you sir,
Mark B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts