Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just crashed my Daytona. Front end pretty smashed. Parting out before I haul it off.
Car is red/silver exterior. black interior 171000 miles V-6 (I know a Turbo Dodge:() Manual transmission. The car was taken care of most of its life. Let me know what you need I will take a better pic of it. I have some other misc. parts the previous own gave me . I have the original snow flake rims, they do need restored. and I have a right front fender (not smashed). I also have aluminum back window louver, no mounting hardware. the air bag did not deploy in this accident. It was disabled, as it was not the original to this car. There are no cruise control buttons on the the wheel. I know you can't buy airbags in the junkyard any more.
I am in Colorado east of Denver

daytona.jpg

·
Registered
1989 Dodge Shadow 2.5 non turbo 3 speed automatic
190 Posts
Hope you are ok, It looked like a nice car(pre crash). What did you hit, I’m guessing back of a semi trailer.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Hope you are ok, It looked like a nice car(pre crash). What did you hit, I’m guessing back of a semi trailer.
That's what I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Neon snowflakes. I have a set I got off of a 2001 Neon SXT Sport. 15X6

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I still have parts available. I will be posting the car as a whole on Craigslist later this week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts