Turbo Dodge Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so i just discovered this site the other day. I bought my Daytona about 6 months agao and i have put just about enough money into it to make it run good. I love my daytona. All it needs now is a new air conditioning belt and fix a minor oil leak and get a new paint job and it will be just like new. But, i really want to start doing some modifications to it. I would really like to put a new exhaust in it. Make it faster, somehow. (i don't know too much about cars but i am slowly learning) I would also like to put a whole new stereo system into the car. But the three things i want to get done first. First and formost the front bumper is missing clips and is pretty much hanging off, does anyone know where i can get a new one or how to fix it myself. Then i really need fog lights whichs i can buy at any auto parts store and they can't be too hard to install. Then in my back, the piece of wood that goes over the spare is shit. I really need to fabricate or buy a new one. But in the meantime or after or while doing those things i would like to as i said get a new exhaust, paintjob and make it faster. I was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers, tips or suggestions on how to do any of this. Plus i think it would be nice to have some friends that have Daytonas as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts