Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Category: Domestic

I have a 1991 Dodge Daytona CS for sale, in USA - Florida.

Mileage: 91,130 original miles
VIN: 1B3XG24J5MG127558
Engine Size: 2.5L FI turbo

Asking price is $$1,700 OBO

Seller Information: Will Kidd
Phone: (941) 429-2626
Email: [email protected]

This car is very dependable. 90,800 original miles on the 2.5L fuel injected turbo engine. Turbo spools up nicely and has 13lbs of boost, blow off valve works great. My daily driver and over the past few months i have worked almost all the kinks out, just a few minor, mostly cosmetic issues left. It has a new water pump ( thanks Paul ) Boostbox85 ),new battery,new fuel pump,new fuel filter,new valve cover and gasket ( thanks Turbo Dave ),new thermostat and gasket, new throttle body gasket, almost all the vacuum lines have been replaced, all the fuel injectors have new connectors soldered in, new cam shaft seals on both ends, newer alternator,new plugs , cap and rotor as well as ignition coil, and a list of other smaller things that i can't remember off hand. The AC and controls all work as well as the cruise control,all the lighting inside and out and all of the gauges function correctly. The biggest problems are cosmetic. The drivers side front fender has some ripples in it and should be replaced, although it is not flapping around in the wind, it just doesn't look very appealing.. The other fender has a very small dent in it also but could be banged out. The windshield is cracked but doesn't leak. It will need a new O2 sensor ( $46 at autozone or advance ) Rims are factory stock 16" with all of the matching CS centercaps and nice rubber all the way around. It also has 4 wheel disc brakes and stops smoothly. The car travels down the road perfectly and has no funny noises and no leaks. Transmission is a 5 speed and shifts well. Interior is in good shape for the year and has normal wear and tear. Headliner has no rips, dash has a small crack over the radio. Call Will at 941-429-2626 or you can call, or text, my cell phone with your questions also at 941-237-1265. i will be happy to answer any questions you may have about things not listed here. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Banned
0 Posts
When I emailed you the site from craigslist I did not know 85boostbox and turbodave were the ones that helped you, funny how i knew the story of this car without knowing about it..
I know the two of them very well.. Glad to hear that they helped you out!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, both great guys. But both very busy! I have tried calling them both for a week to give them 1st dibs on the car but to no avail! When your good, your in demand! lol.

·
Banned
0 Posts
yeah Dave's still down in Tampa, I haven't heard much from his neck of the woods, Paul's moved to the east coast of VA.. He's on here all the time, shoot him a PM, he should be on tonight.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paul moved to VA? I just saw him 3 weeks ago, he was here putting in my water pump. So he moved to St. Pete,Florida, then moved to VA? That man is on the move!

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
lol yea. Was not making anymore money where i was at. I will give you a call later there Will.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good to know everything is ok with you Paul! Had me worried there for a little bit. Hope your move went ok!

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey Will...this is Rhett...good to meet you the other night and get a chance to check this awesome machine out...i hope everything lines up for me and goes well so that it will be mine soon.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Hey welcome to the Forum btw, glad to see you're going to try and get Will's car. It's a beautiful machine!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope it works out too Rhett, i have 2 guys coming from Tampa to look at it tomorrow, they seemed pretty stoked, but that's a pretty far drive so we will see.

·
Registered
85 Posts
hopefully it all works out...haha maybe they won't want want it after all! jk i hope it goes to a good home i just hope that good home is mine...had a mishap with the job situation earlier in the week but i found another job and am working after only 1 day without a job and income tax situation is all straightened out also...just a matter of time and good fortune!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Paul moved to VA? I just saw him 3 weeks ago, he was here putting in my water pump. So he moved to St. Pete,Florida, then moved to VA? That man is on the move!
Any idea where in VA? Another TD'er never hurt, lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.