Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Category: Domestic

I have a 1991 Dodge Daytona CS for sale, in USA - Pennsylvania.

Mileage: 90000 miles

Asking price is $2500.00

Needs a bit of work. Body is in good shape, but needs to be patched on the passenger side underneath to pass inspection. It does run, but I haven't driven it much in the last few years. It is a limited edition CS, 1 of just over 400 made. It is a 5 speed turbo. I bought this as a project/fun car for me and my ex, but I don't know how to work on cars and it doesn't make sense for me to keep it. So, while I hate to part with it, I can't really keep it either.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
You've got my interest, but I need to see how bad the hole in the floor is, and if there are any holes in the maki8ng elsewhere on the floor. Some engine and interior pictures as well wouldn't be a bad thing. You can post them or if you prefer email them direct. I also want to see a picture of the fender tag confirming a true C/S car.

·
Registered
361 Posts
VIN# is needed, that car is not a 90 model from the outside view, it's more like a 88-89 model, I owned a 89 CS car and I can say it's spot on to it..
The 90 model has a completely different nose and airdamn..and the 89 does too come to think about it.. this car appears to be a 88 model CS
Does the vin have a AGS or AGC in the VIN?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.