Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Category: Domestic

I have a 1991 Dodge IROC for sale, in USA - Ohio.

Mileage: 127000 miles
Engine Size: 3.0

Asking price is $1200

Seller Information: Logan Sheppard
Phone: (740) 272-1735
Email: [email protected]

The car has a knock and im done dealing with it. I have another daytona which doesnt run, clutch is out and i have a new clutch kit for the car. im looking to get rid of both of the cars for 1200. the iroc will run, and it has brand new tires. I can seperate the cars. 800 for the iroc alone and 400 for the pacifica. i need these cars gone asap before my parents kill me, also the 87 does have ttops that work and lock it has just over 70000k i will try and get pictures of the 87 soon, it will need trailered

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i didnt even get your reply steve i apologize, yes its just north of westerville and as a new development the knock is gone, i did a valve cover gasket swap and changed the oil, no more leaks or knocks, runs great

I'm really looking to trade this car for an older daytona, preferably a 2.2T, must be running as my car runs great and is my daily driver

i can get more pictures of the car for anyone who would like them, no rust ANYWHERE on the car, its a great running car now that i got it fixed i just cant edit the for sale ad, so the ONLY issue with the car right now is the parking brakes doesnt always catch, i believe the cable has stretched out, again looking for running turbo trades, interior doesnt need to be perfect, i just want something that runs as well as my car now does, the only reason i have this up is to see what i can get and i really enjoy the older interior daytona styles haha, thanks!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know man i know haha, im trying to get some trades goin here because the car is in running order now haha, hell im putting brand new brakes and rotors on her this weekend, just lookin for somethin new, maybe someone will be tired of their 2.2T and wants to try their hand at turboing a v6 ^_^

·
Registered
420 Posts
dought it but if i get the money up i hope you will still consider it and you still need that flywheel and clutch kit

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah man, the 87 is actually being parted out now, i need to get pictures up so people will start biting at it haha

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, cars still here. still open for just about any trade! body work isnt an issue as long as the car is mechanically stable, doesnt need to be a daytona. im looking for a 2.2T hopefully, thanks!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I hear ya on the standard part, only the Duster and Scamp in my sig are autos! It's my '86 Laser XT, converted to '87 T2 with a freshed T2 motor and has a '91 523 trans. I'm originally from a small town in Ohio called Circleville(30 minutes south of Columbus), heard of it? I took this car up there this past August(Mopar Nats and to visit family), 2,600 miles round trip with no problems. I'd be willing to drive half way(600 miles)if it's as good of a car as you say it is. Now are you willing to do the same? Here are some before and after pics when I first completed the T2 swap:http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f1/f25/242207-another-86-tii-converted-car-hits.html

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow that looks like a great car, and exactly what im looking for haha. any interior shots? the iroc is nice. i can get more pictures if you would like tomorrow, id hate to drive that far then the trade end up not happenening you know haha. the tac is being stupid and works 75% of the time, loose ground i think. it was leaking oil but i just redid the rear valve cover gasket and it stopped that garbage, ill give you the other valve cover seal because the front didnt need changed because i changed them when i first bought the car but the rear one wasnt on well enough. the trip meter wont reset to zero for some reason i got another cluster and planned on switching the trip meter internals but i never got around to it, ill give you just about every spare part i have which isnt much but anything works haha. it has brand new pirrelli P5 tires on the pumpers which ill be sad to see go but it happens haha, anything you want to know about the car?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I've got one interior pic now(before the digi dash swap). I can get more tomorrow, and yes, I would like more pics of your car(interior, under hood, underneath if possible). I want to meet halfway to test your faith in the Iroc, as my car has already proven itself to me by going there and back in August. Don't worry, the only way the trade wouldn't happen on my part is if your car doesn't make it halfway, or when I see it, it's not as you described(pics before hand will fix that). I can get my car on a lift and take pics underneath if you want. The only rust spot it has underneath is in the number one spot for these cars, where the e-brake cable comes through the floor, and it's minor(e-brake works just fine).

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh yeah underneath is immaculate on the car. and i have perfect faith in her makin it the full way haha i took it up to cinci not long ago with no issues, i mean thats only a two hour trip but there was no issue haha, i will get the pictures tomorrow for you, and if you wanna shoot me the pre digi picture thatd be alright haha

never mind i didnt notice it was already there haha, the picture that is

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
The pic in my last post is the "pre digi" pic. You can see it has the regular analog gauges in it. I'll get more pics tomorrow too. I'll pm you my email address so we don't waste picture space here, if you want.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sounds likea good deal to me man! also the cars brakes ae kinda getting bad but i have new pads and rotors in the mail, and theyll be on be the time this happens im sure

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.