1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: carform_post -->
Category: Domestic

I have a 1991 Dodge Shadow for sale, in Minneapolis MN
Mileage: 83000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 turbo 1

Asking price is $2850

I'm selling my 1991 Shadow ES 2.5 T1 Convertible, 83k, auto, power windows, locks, mirrors, tilt, cruise, air. Car is rust free and is always stored inside my garage and never driven in the winter. The car already has a Daytona radiator and intercooler setup in it other than that the car is all stock. Car has no rust on it, convertible top and all the moldings around the windows are like brand new. I bought the car from a guy that owned a Dodge Dealership in Iowa and he sold this car brand new to a lady and 2 years later she traded it back in on a Lebaron convertible. He liked the car so much that he just kept it with about 30 other cars in his personal collection. When he decided to sell his dealership he lost his space so he sold all his cars and that's when I bought it 5 years ago. Car comes with original 15" pumpers (1st picture). I have 2 convertible cover boots as well for the car and the original radiator and fan and air box.

I'm thinking of driving it to the SDAC Convention this month if someone is interested in it.

$2850 Clean title, car is in Minneapolis, MN

<!-- END TEMPLATE: carform_post -->

Attachments

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
That is a very very sweet ride. I wish I had the coin and a place to park it. It would be a great daily D and I also like the aftermarket wheels very very much. GLWS fella.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anybody know this guy or if the car is still for sale? I’ve tried any way I can think of to get a hold of him with no success. I’d like to buy the car, have cash in hand. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts