1991 Dodge Shadow ES 2.5 Turbo 5-speed.

Updated price drop. I really need this car gone so I don't have to store it this winter.

The car has been repainted and is in excellent condition. Needs nothing. Tons of new parts. No rust whatsoever on the body or underneath.

There is 1 small paint chip in the drivers front fender.

2 very shallow dents in the rear hatch "I was told by a trusted body guy that they can easily be pulled out like new".

In the pictures, there is a description that shows everything that has been done to the car.

I bought this at the SDAC car show in 2017 in Waterford, Michigan.

The car gas been garage kept always since I bought it. I have only put less than 5k miles on it since the purchase.

My reason for selling this is no time and no room to keep it. I bought a school bus that is consuming my time besides work.

My price is negotiable within reason. I would really like to see this go to an enthusiast, and not just someone that's going to trash it.

I am more than willing to take any pictures or video for someone genuinely interested, and not just tire kickers.

One would be hard pressed to find a cleaner car like this, especially with the turbo and 5-speed options!

Link to pictures: